Friday, June 1, 2007

Someone is on my summer wish list

I wonder how I can live without a summer tree, where Santa Claude (someone like a sugar daddy, with a sexy French accent) would stop his bicycle to drop me a few gifts. This summer I am going to meet my Santa Claude and make sure he brings all that I ask him to. If not, I will steal the bicycle wheels or throw a dead fish in his shorts.
What do I want? Let’s see… hmmm… I don’t ask for too much… First of all, a word finder. Yeah, something to help me find my words when I am speechless or too sad to express myself…
And once I get the word finder, I would need someone to speak to. So, summer Santa, bring someone to tell me bed time stories and wake me up in the morning with the darkest coffee ever. I will know that he is my someone because he is never furious to see me crying and he is never bored to listen to me beating around the bush. I will know he is the one when I see him crossing the street in an unmarked area just to meet me sooner. It’s him if he takes me to places where he knows I don’t understand too much but I just love to be around. I will know it’s him when he takes me to the Moon, even when the Moon is just the name of an ice-cream parlor.
But, the hell with the word finder. Why would I need it if I have love to put instead of my words?
So, Santa Claude, prepare yourself for this summer! And don’t tell me you come only on Christmas because I already heard this joke. Anyhow, should I believe in Santa?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there is Santa. It's call "own mind"

Malina said...

I'll write a letter to my own mind then